||Persons who are discharged
from the hospital, but who need more medical attention than can be
provided in the home will find our Short Term Stay to be just the ticket
- Skilled rehabilitative nursing helps residents resume their former
lifestyles and take their places in the community.
- A discharge plan is prepared upon admission by our
team of doctors, nurses and other allied health professionals.
- Long and short-term goals are established to achieve the greatest potential
of each resident.
- Our therapy services are tailored to meet the needs of the
individual...such as relearning to walk...strengthening
weakened limbs...resuming the activities of daily living.
- Our Speech Therapy program helps stroke victims regain the ability
to talk and swallow. We also work to correct reading, writing, or
- Nutritious appetizing meals are served in our pleasant dining room.
- Our staff dietitians will accommodate special diet requirements.
- Our warm, home-like environment provides a pleasant place for
- Activities such as card games, discussion groups, arts and crafts
make life at our home rich and stimulating.
- We work closely with your doctor and family to shorten the length of
stay as much as possible.